Well the end of the week came and went and I still had not posted properly about ‘The Stylish Blogger Award’ that SewingDaisies nominated me for! Sorry Heidi! So without any more ado I give you my Stylish Blogger Award….
Well I would if I could work out how to put the image here!! Grrrrrr… I’ve tried copy and paste, and drag and drop. Grrrrr…. Any ideas please????!!!!!
(Yeah! Did it! Thanks for the tips!)
Anyway onwards and upwards as they say. As part of this award I have to let you into the secret of me! Seven little secrets to be precise. Seven little things that you didn’t know, so here goes…
- I have worn glasses since I was 9 and couldn’t wait to get them!
- I went to Hild and Bede College in Durham
- I used to cox crews on the River Wear and won 6 pots.
- I love the sound of the sea.
- I love the channel alibi and all those who done its!
- My CDs range from Coldplay to Michael Buble to ELO with a few classical in between.
- I love Lasagne with a green salad and herby bread.
So there you go – that’s me. Now I have to nominate someone else which is hard. Who do I choose and why? Well some of you have already been nominated so we have to spread the ‘light’ around. I am going to choose Aneela at Comfortstitching as she was the first person to put me in her blog role many moons ago and I love her quirky embroidery! Happy Stylish Blogging Aneela!